- You agree to use Findmeapad.com in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
- You accept that Findmeapad.com is provided on an ‘as is, as available’ basis.
- ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON OUR SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE.
- We may for marketing purposes collect, process and transmit data obtained from and about you in the course of your accessing our site.
- You are authorized to download one copy of the material on our Site on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove, use, or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
- Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on our Site without our prior consent in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we on behalf of our employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors exclude liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if we has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this our site or any web site with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
- Where we may provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval thereof.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
- The information on apartments provided in our Site is supplied by the owners, managers, or other third parties, and Findmeapad.com cannot and does not verify or warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information. Findmeapad.com make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective lessee of any apartment as to the existence,ownership or condition of the apartment, or as to the accuracy or completeness of any information about the apartment contained in our Site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such materials shall be at your sole risk. Findmeapad.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any error or omission in any portion of our Site. Any and all concerns, differences or discrepancies must be addressed with the owner, manager, or other third party listing the apartment. You agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify Findmeapad.com from any and all liability arising from incorrect or incomplete information regarding any apartment described in our Site. Findmeapad.com specifically disclaim any implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness, for a particular purpose regarding any apartment with information provided in our Site. All apartments are subject to prior leasee.
- GENERAL DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY : YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER FINDMEAPAD.COM, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS, MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, ANY ADVERTISING MATERIAL OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICE. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND FINDMEAPAD.COM AND THE PARTNERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. FINDMEAPAD.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM OR CAUSED BY THE SERVICE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSSES RELATED TO: YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR DEFECTS IN THE CONTENT; OR ANY INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS IN TRANSMISSION OR COMPUTER VIRUSES. IN ANY EVENT, ANY LIABILITY OF FINDMEAPAD.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO THE SERVICE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE CLAIMED INJURY OR DAMAGE.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Findmeapad.com and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, Findmeapad.com and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of Texas, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.